Well, ESCADA has a new fragrance, called Marine Groove.  This will be number 18 in ESCADA's fragrance line and it conjures the lavish lifestyle of glamorous party-goers with a sense of adventure.  So what better place to launch it than Miami?  And what better person to introduce it than actress, model, and multi-platinum recording artist, Mya.

It's going down this weekend--a 2 day event, beginning with an exclusive evening of dancing and libations on Saturday at the hotspot LIV.  Then on Sunday, the celebration continues with a 3 hour chartered yacht party.  Of course, I'll be front and center on that one. 

So exactly what, my pretties, does this have to do with you?  Well, one of my lucky readers will score 2 tickets to the yacht party that leave from Bayside Marketplace in Miami at noon on Sunday, March 14th.  The party includes an open bar, a dj, and several floors of fun! 

All you have to do is leave a comment below telling what you think of this contest, one per person.  You can get ONE additional entry by tweeting about this giveaway.  You can score ONE additional entry by blogging about this giveaway and linking back to this post.  Should you tweet or blog, you MUST leave an additional comment saying that you did.  ONE additional comment for tweeting and ONE for a blog post. 

You have from now until 5pm on Friday to get in on this.  At 5:30pm on Friday, the winner will be randomly chosen, using a random number generator.  Winner will be notified and must confirm within 24 hours or another winner will be randomly chosen.  There is NO ground or air transportation included in this giveway.  Winner must be able to reach the Bayside Marketplace for yacht boarding by 11:45am this Sunday.  Hit me up with questions.

Good luck!!


9 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love Escada's limited edition summer scents! My fave to date was Sexy Graffiti. If Marine Groove is anything like it, lovely! I'm a huge fan of Mya as well. Thanks, Jewel for the giveaway!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Tweet: http://twitter.com/MinxVixen/status/10278314044


  3. Dren Says:

    This is a very cool contest! I only wish I was Miami! I'll tweet to my folks and see if they'd like to float among the stars :) Thanks for setting this up.


  4. Dren Says:

    Ok I tweeted and FB'ed it :) Good luck!


  5. @Dayngr Says:

    I think this contest is fabulous! I Love ESCADA and Mya rocks. I prob won't be able to attend even if I win (since I have two little ones and nothing divine to wear) but I still wanted to comment and show my support!


  6. This looks like a great fragrance, need to go smell it. fun stuff


  7. Elita Says:

    Great contest! I've been looking for a new fragrance since my Philosophy Amazing Grace is almost finished.


  8. Elita Says:

    I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/Blacktating/status/10294047682


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Nice! Who won?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails