The past couple weeks have been a blur. What an experience! I've done more in the past week than I thought was humanly possible. I've also learned a few lessons:

  • I don't do well on just a few hours sleep
  • I'm quite good at elbowing for position on red carpets
  • If you haven't eaten in 12 hours, Chile Limon Flavored Cheetos taste amazing
  • Stilettos are over rated
  • $55 for Friday night parking on South Beach doesn't include valet--only park and lock
  • Cj Jeans by Cookie Johnson are my new favorite thing
  • Super Bowl Week swag is the same as anytime else
  • Interstate 95 Road Rangers really do exist
  • Your car really won't run out of gas when the "miles to empty" meter reaches 0
  • Kim Kardashian really is gorgeous
  • Prescriptives 24 Hour Longwear Mascara will last for 26 hours
  • a $10mill home on Miami Beach will only get you 8 bedrooms and 10 baths
  • Wendy's Bacon & Blue burger is my next new favorite thing
  • Always have an extra SD card on hand

That's all that I can think of now. What did you learn this week?

Your comments--priceless!!

7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Those are a lot of lessons, you have done well, but...Chile Lime Flavored? Yuch!! I love living through you on these events! Love ya! Inky


  2. Sinfully Says:

    This week I learned that shoveling 2 feet of snow SUCKS! And we're supposed to get more tomorrow. How many days til Spring?


  3. Yum Yucky Says:

    I'm still suck at the $55 parking part. And I fill my gas tank up at 35 miles to empty - just in case something unexpected happens on the way to zero.


  4. Dren Says:

    LOL Love it! Totally proud of you gurlie!! Give'em the elbow!!!


  5. For this week I learned that I can survive a week without watching tv! And you're right Kim Kardashian is gorgeous, i love the way she talks too. That's a nice one "elbowing"! Thank you for sharing this!


  6. Unknown Says:

    Wow...you were a very busy woman! I can't even begin to compare my week with the week you had, whichi sound like it was exciting. Except for maybe the $55 for parking! Ouch.


  7. dellgirl Says:

    Things have been very hectic around here for the past several weeks too,so I haven't been blogging or visiting much.

    You certainly are one busy young lady, you’re getting a lot done though. Way to go, Jewel!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails