The other night, at a boutique opening that I was invited to (read that Examiner story here), I ran into none other than Paula Patton and hubby Robin Thicke.

I had just seen Paula Patton in Precious, so I was very excited to meet her. I am familiar with Robin Thicke's music, but he hasn't been on my radar, so I had ZERO excitement in meeting him.

To my pleasant surprise, they were delightful! We had a moment to chat and they were truly sweet! They started dating before either became famous (high school sweethearts) and are expecting their first child in a few months. By the way, Robin may not have been on my radar before, but he is FIONE!!!!

When I flat out said to Robin that before meeting them, I'd assumed that she had landed a catch--him!! But then, after meeting them both, he's the one with the prize--HER! They both laughed and he admitted that he was indeed the lucky one, while she beamed! I LOVE these two!

On my way home, I smiled to myself, recalling the obvious love between them, as well as how gracious they both were. It's refreshing to see two young stars that have absolutely no celebrity ways. I can't wait to see them again!

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. Apparently I'm completely out of the loop. Who are they? What do they do?


  2. Sinfully Says:

    Sounds like you had a great time. It's refreshing to see some stars are just regular folks.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Robin is not only good looking he has a really nice voice too! He sure looks a lot like his dad, remember him on Growing Pains?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails