Over the past few months, I've met some amazing young women. First there was FOJ Michelle, who owns Lilac & Lilies Boutique. Then there were sister FOJs Jeannette & Lyanne, who own the fabulous online site, Nic del Mar. Then I met fashion model FOJ Akilah, who is also my homegirl. And finally, FOJ Yani, who just launched Louvett Watches. Did i mention YOUNG women?

When I was in my 20s, I couldn't even tie my shoes. I was happy if I had enough money to pay for my car and get a couple new outfits, I was good. Owning a business was not even on my radar screen.

But, the world is different now. Young chicas are doing it BIG! And I LOVE IT!

Your comments--priceless!!



I post frequently. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
1 Response
  1. catladysd Says:

    I'm probably dating myself, but i came from a time when lots of parents, mine included, didn't value a college education for their daughters. It was also a time that a girl going to college was majoring in "find a husband". I am so happy and proud that young women have evolved in such a positive way! I try to encourage and support young people, especially girls, who are moving forward with their dreams and goals!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails