Ok, so it happened again. And THIS time, it happened on my watch. Let me explain--Years ago, when I moved here to South Florida, there was talk of snow flurries in Miami back in the '70s. I searched high and low and couldn't find ANYONE who saw it or even knew anyone else that saw it. I chalked it up to urban myth.

Then, last night, the late night news reported snow flurries in a couple of communities. Of course, all of the stations ran out into those communities and none were able to come up with a photograph or video. In this age of camera phones and portable video cams, NOBODY caught it? NOBODY?

What about the person that reported it in the first place? Wouldn't THEY have recorded it in some way? It just doesn't add up to me. Something's rotten in the cotton...

Your comments--priceless!!

1 Response
  1. Hey...I'd take only a few flurries right now compared to what I've got!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails