Remember that old television show, Touched by an Angel? Where angels walked on earth, completely undetected? Do you believe in the such?

I do. I believe that there are angels on earth, sent to do very specific things. I've had many experiences where, on hindsight, I believe that I interacted with an angel. A perfect stranger who just seemed to be in the right place, at precisely the right time, and kept me out of harm's way.

Have you ever had such an experience? Do you even believe in the concept of angels? Tell me about it...

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    Yes, i do believe that is true. I have had similar experiences.


  2. I don't know if I believe in angels but I def believe that people come into our lives for a reason and at the right times.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails