I'm in a rut. I need help. I can't seem to focus. I'm easily distracted. I'm not getting things done. What is the problem??

I've been overwhelmed since Thursday when I had so much to do that I couldn't even figure out where to start. Well, guess what? I didn't do any of it. At all. What is the problem?

Now, it's Sunday morning. I'm still overwhelmed. I haven't done any of those tasks and have a full week planned. What is the problem?

When you are overwhelmed like this, how do you get out of it? What helps? What hurts? HELP ME!

Your comments--priceless!!


I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , , edit post
4 Responses
  1. Sorry, friend. I have no advice at all because I'm right there with you. Misery loves company, right?

    Hugs,
    SMB


  2. blqlvrgrl Says:

    When I feel overwhelmed I usually do what you did..then, I prioritize. I think about what just has to be done and what can possibly wait, then I do everything one at a time. Yanno sometimes we need a break..a time we just do nothing but rest, read a good book, just spend some "me" time.


  3. Thkchk Says:

    I call that "trying to eat an elephant". I have those very moments often. It reaches the point where I have to take a day away from everything and everybody. Afterwards I usually can come back and pick something to take care of. I just started taking the day and it helps.

    It doesn't solve it all but it gives me a chance to refresh, refocus and restart


  4. I make a list. I decide what HAS to get done that day for sure and put it at the top of the list.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails