Please let me introduce Shelby M Hill, a professional relationship coach and also an FOJ (Friend of Jewel). He coaches women regarding dating, relationship and social barriers. Interesting work, huh?

After watching women in his life experience unfulfilled, volatile, and dysfunctional relationships, he decided that he wanted to educate women about men--in addition to educating them on loving and working on themselves, rather than expecting a man to do it for them. He's challenged with making his clients understand that by investing in themselves, they can change the outcome of their personal situations.

One of the things that I love about Shelby is his unconditional and unabashed adoration for his wife, British. His blog, called
My Life With My Wife, is a glimpse inside their relationship and never fails to make me smile. His honest accounts of those little "situations" that all marriages experience have given me great insight into the "husband's" point of view. He calls British his best friend, business partner, lover and confidante. When he even thinks of her, he beams--and I find it quite refreshing!

Shelby has extended an invitation to my readers to friend him on Facebook (Shelby M Hill), follow him on Twitter(@shelbymhill), comment on his blog, and visit his website. He also offers complimentary coaching sessions. Contact him via email at shelby@shelbymhill.com for more information.

I asked Shelby about his plans for the future and I wasn't surprised to find that they include writing books, hosting teleseminars and speaking engagements. And of course, British.

Your comments--priceless!!


1 Response
  1. lifeisfantaztic embrace it Says:

    I found this blog to be interesting - why because we now see more African American men coming forward talking in-depth about relationships with African American women. Being married for many years I also have a best friend, business partner, lover and confidante in my husband and I can relate to this. I also find it a blessing. I will be looking in on "My Life With My Wife" from time to time... it looks interesting. Shelby - May God continue to bless you ... and many more years of love.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails