Over the weekend, FOJ Tamara of Mocha Mish Mash, awarded me the Honest Scrap Award for honesty and authenticity in my blog writing.

To keep this award, there are some rules by which I (and future recipients) must abide:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.

So, here are the "ten honest things about myself":

--FOJ Cindy, gave me 2 collectible Barbie Dolls more than 10 years ago, and inspired a collection that has grown to more than 100.
--I don't drink alcohol at all--not beer, not wine, or even champagne.
--I absolutely hate cilantro.
--I am named after my mother, that makes me a Junior, kind of.
--I'm married to my best friend.
--I was born on an US military base (Walter Reed), many moons ago.
--My brothers are twins. They are 14months younger than me.
--I had a baby on Leap Year Day. (Feb 29, 1992)
--I LOVE my Blackberry, my Kindle, and my laptop. Don't ask me to choose between them.
--I am terrified of lizards, snakes, frogs, bugs, spiders, etc. etc. ETC. I am NOT afraid of humans.

Tagging 7 other FOJ:

-Beth
Tea and Thee

-Erin
Nuggets of Truth

-Benny
For Christ, the City, and Our Culture

-Kat
Katz Scratch

-Rafael
twofishfive

-Tami
Talking with Tami

-Sharon
A Break from the Norm
4 Responses
  1. talkingwithtami Says:

    Darn you, you got me ok working on it now! lol


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks for the award. I will pass it on.


  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Unknown Says:

    Jewel, thank you so much for the award. You are such a blessing and I love, love, love, your blog.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails