More than 10 years ago, FOJ Sandra, when interviewing me for a job (which I DID get), asked me what 3 persons from history I would like to invite to a dinner party. At that time, I said Harriet Tubman and Martin Luther King, Jr. I can't remember the third person.

If I had to put together a dinner party today, my first choice would be Jesus Christ. There are also others that I would like to break bread with--some living, some dead.

Here are a few, right off the top of my head. I find these folks interesting and would love to sit next to them at a dinner party:


Lucille Ball
Bono
Simon Cowell
Bob Coy
Lady Diana
Jeffrey Gitomer
My Granny
Charleton Heston
Joan of Arc
Michael Jordan
Eartha Kitt
Charles Manson
Marilyn Monroe
Barack & Michelle Obama
James Patterson
Robin Roberts
Jackie Robinson
William Shakespeare
Donald Trump
Madame CJ Walker

What about you? Who would you find interesting at a dinner party? Keep in mind, you wouldn't have to be a fan of the person, only find them interesting to converse with and question about their lives...

Your comments--priceless!!

5 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    I had to think about this for awhile, there are many i would love to invite for a variety of reasons. So here is my list:
    Mother Theresa
    Michaelangelo
    Christopher Columbus
    Joan of Arc
    Martin Luther King
    Shirley Cesaer
    Ellen Degeneres
    Carol Burnett
    My father because there are so many unanswered questions


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Jesus Christ
    Maya Angelou
    Michelle and Barrack Obama
    Joel Osteen
    My Grandparents on both sides
    Martin Luther King
    Oprah Winfrey
    Sidney Sheldon
    Mozart

    I would like to have these individuals, however maybe not in the manner they are listed


  3. blqlvrgrl Says:

    Hmmm....let's see..My list in no particular order would probably look like this:
    Jesus
    Oprah Winfrey
    Paul ( formerly Saul)
    Madam CJ Walker
    Cornell Scott
    Earl Graves
    Michael Jackson
    Tupac
    Susan Taylor
    Ruth( from the bible)
    King Tut
    and the list goes on...lol


  4. That's a good list but I'd also add
    JFK
    Arnold Schwarzennger
    Jack Vettriano


  5. Sinfully Says:

    Here's my list
    1. Randall Robinson
    2. Ghandi
    3. Nelson Mandela
    4. Martin Luther King
    5. Loius Farrakhan
    6. Rosa Parks
    7. Dr Ben Carson
    8. Aretha Franklin
    9. Walter Cronkite
    10.Ellen DeGeneres


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails