According to the fashion magazines, parachute pants are back! I am mortified! This post is to advise my readers this is a style that very few folks can wear. In fact, I can only think of ONE person that can pull this off in 2009. That is MC Hammer. This means that if your name is NOT MC Hammer, do NOT purchase, borrow, wear, or even try on a pair of these pants. This is NOT a cute look.

I've always said that I welcome all readers. But, I promise you--If I find out that you did not heed this warning, you will be forever banished from this site. I'm serious. I can NOT take this, especially with the recent acetaminophen warnings. Should I encounter you on a leisurely stroll through the mall and you have on parachute pants, I will pretend that I don't know you--even if you are my Mama! I am not playing!

Your comments--priceless!

4 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    I solemnly promise to never, ever, allow hammer pants to slip up my legs and over my hips!


  2. Starfiire58 Says:

    Jewel, I agree 100%! Those pants are/were hideous! I don't remember too many wearing them besides MC Hammer and his crew! You do not have to worry about me or my kids...they are hideous!


  3. blqlvrgrl Says:

    Hahahahha....Jewels..no way no how will you ever see me or my spouse wear those horrible pants. I pledge to avoid stores that even dare to sell these pants...hahahah


  4. lifeisfantaztic embrace it Says:

    Well now I had a pair of Hammer don't hurt them pants back in the day, and I think I wore them to a Rap concert that included Hammer. What happened to those pants, I don't know - checking my self- because I don't believe I wore them pants, and if my memory serves me right I made them. LOL..... that was back in the day... now I can look back and say ..... WTH were you thinking.........It's Hammmer Time...... (yall know the music) Now Breakdown.........


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails