So, here's a sobering thought. Today, July 2nd, at precisely noon, 2009 will be exactly halfway over. By then, you should have completed at least half of your goals for this year. The biggest news stories of the year so far involve Obama, the economy, and the passing of Michael Jackson.

My personal headlines include blogging, illness, work woes, and the passing of 2 dear family members. I've fallen way off pace to make all of my 2009 goals, but I haven't given up. In fact, I'm reminded that my personal plan may not be God's plan for my life. Acceptance is key.

What about you? Are you on pace to complete those tasks and resolutions that you planned for this year? If you didn't, why not? And what will you do now--give up or regroup? Tell me about it.

Your comments--priceless!!

5 Responses
  1. I didn't set any goals at the beginning of the year, but have set 100 Day Goals, which I'm track for.

    Isn't it amazing how fast this year has gone by. I'm hoping the next half goes a bit slower.


  2. I'm actually glad this year is almost over. I'm ready for the month of November and it seems sooo far away!


  3. catladysd Says:

    I can't say i'm completely on target but i'm moving forward. Sometimes in life you get messages that let you know that you must continue in your quests. That happened for me yesterday, so i am renewed once again towards obtaining my goals. Good luck on yours, Jewel!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    This year has truly gone by fast...I didn't make any goals/resolutions this year other than to try to fully enjoy each day that I'm alive and appreciate my family members.


  5. lifeisfantastic embrace it Says:

    I was on track with my goals until March... then I had to deal with medical problems... Today, I am just living each day to my fullest, I am not focusing on my goals,instead,I have put my energy into getting back to a healthy state of body as well as mind. You know getting ill can make you really think .........and I have decided, I'm not rushing the year, I'm just embracing and enjoying everyday......... Thnigs that make you go ummmmmmmm 1/2 the year is gone - WOW that's something I would not have thought of......


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails