I know! I know! New Year's Day was LAST week! I know!

But because New Year's Day was a Thurs, and most folks had Fri off (lucky buzzards!), TODAY is really New Year's Day.

Today is the day that we get back to our daily grind. The next holiday that I have off is Memorial Day on May 25th, so this is actually the longest stretch of work days that I will have this year.

And I have plans-boy, do I have plans! I'm going to put my head down and work. I plan to have my best year ever. I've already talked to God about it, and I think He's in agreement.

November and December were quiet, with everyone in the festive Holiday mood. All of my prospects told me to call them after the first of the year--HELLO????? That means NOW! Not that I'm racing out of the gate--slow and steady wins the race. Have you ever seen riot control police? They have their shields up and all the riot gear on and they stand in formation and take small steps towards the commotion. Over and over again they smallstep together. And they move crowds! With that little smallstep!

So I'm going to take my cue from them and smallstep towards my crowd of prospects. Perseverance and determination will get me over the finish line. What about you? Are you still in Holiday mode or are you joining me in 09?

Your comments--priceless!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails