Well, it's been a month. A whole month of blogging. Who knew that I had so much to say! When I started, I didn't even think that people would be interested in my random musings--but a month later, I've developed a loyal following.

It's been stressful, but also fun. It's been challenging, but also fulfilling. It's been nerve-wracking, but also liberating. In short, I'm having the time of my life. I wish I had discovered blogging years ago.

The most challenging part of it, by far, has been coming up with new topics daily. I've tried not to pigeon hole myself--my blog is not just for women, not just for Black folks, not just for parents, even though I'm all of those things. I've tried to present different aspects of myself, and hope that I've done a good job in this.

Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for all the words of praise. I appreciate it!

Your comments--priceless!!
Labels: , , edit post
5 Responses
  1. cmiles Says:

    Your blog is wonderful, when I open it, I'm always anticipating what the days topic will be. It keeps you guessing.


  2. LUVA Says:

    Keep blogging!!!! Your thoughts are insightful, reflecting and priceless too!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You've definitely set up quite a task for yourself. Especially when you consider people who get PAID for what you just did--write EVERY day! Wow. Even they got weekends off.

    Thank you for sharing. As long as people I know keep writing, I will read them.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I, too, am glad you started this blog Jewel. I really enjoy reading it, and the comments and adding my 2 cents.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Kudos! And I know February will bring us great topics here at your blog...food for thought!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails