I don't know about you, but for quite some time now, I've been marching in place.

Marching in place is frequently confused with progress, because there is movement involved. The movement brings on perspiration and fatigue, fooling us into thinking that we have done something, although we haven't advanced at all.

There are some areas of my life where I have not advanced, and most often, I've pointed the finger at someone else--" If 'he' hadn't done this..If 'she' would have said that..." You know, the old blame game...

Well, it stops today! I AM MOVING FORWARD! And if you are an obstacle in my path, prepare to be trampled...

Your comments--priceless!

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Marc Lowery Says:

    I feel the same way sometimes Jewel. Don't be afraid to push ahead on your path to success!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails