Do you ever feel confused? Like nothing is how it's supposed to be? Like you somehow got off the right track and now all the tracks are scrambled and it's hard to tell which is the right one now? Clearly, I'm on the wrong track. Clearly, I got derailed somehow. I know where I am and I know where I want to be--it just seems that I'm on the incorrect course.. or something.

Or..perhaps I'm on the right track but there are forces that don't want me on the right track. It's better for them that I'm in a state of turmoil. It delights them that I seem disoriented. They would much rather see me adrift. Well, in the words of my dear 12 year old son--TOO BAD..SO SAD!!! I'm proceeding directly and purposely towards my goals. I have proclaimed 2009 as MY YEAR. And I won't be stopped!

Your comments--priceless!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.

    Please visit:

    http://funfree-bali.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to promote your blog.
    It's FREE. You can find the link in my blog.

    Keep blogging.
    Good luck.


  2. Sinfully Says:

    Follow your GPS...
    GOAL
    POSITIONING
    SYSTEM


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Great posting


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Yes....in a holding pattern, circling the airport....looking for that right runway. Just waiting for the go-ahead from the tower.

    I know the feeling. Drives me batty. Part of the problem is when the goals are un- or ill-defined. And sometimes the path is wrong.

    I think we both hate baby steps, but sometimes they're needed.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails