A huge part of blogging is reading and commenting on other blogs. A couple weeks ago, one of my favorite bloggers reviewed Axe's new hair products. Not only did I leave a comment on her post, but I also tweeted her about how my 12 year old son swears by Axe, though he had never used the hair line. We had a quick little banter about it. Little did I know, Axe was listening! They contacted me, offering hair products for my son and giveaways for my readers. My son was excited and I was too!

If you aren't familiar with Axe, they are a Unilever brand that includes deodorant body sprays, deodorant and anti-perspirant sticks, shower gels, and now hair care products. The new hair care line includes shampoos, conditioners, and styling products. They all smell great!

The good folks over at Axe sent enough for multiple winners to receive both a shampoo and a styling aid, so here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment on this post for your initial entry. Don't forget to include a valid email address, should I not already know how to contact you.

2. For an additional entry, sign up to get my blog via email. The sign up form is on the right sidebar. You must also verify the subscription. If you are already a subscriber, you will automatically get an additional entry.

3. Become a Google Friend Connect follower of my blog. Click on the Google Friend widget on the sidebar. If you are already connected with me via Google Friend, you will automatically get this entry.

4. Tweet this and send me a link. It's worth another entry.

5. Post this on Facebook. It'll get you yet another entry.

6. Forward this to at least 4 other folks for yet another entry. Please copy me on the email.

That is 6 chances to win! Keep in mind though, you MUST leave a comment for the initial entry. Without the comment, none of the other entries will count.

Contest ends at midnight EST, next Sunday, June 21st (Fathers Day), and winners will be announced on Monday's post.
6 Responses
  1. blqlvrgrl Says:

    ok, I'm in. I am not familiar too much with axe, but I think my husband is. Thank you for looking out for us.


  2. Foxxy Says:

    My son loves axe too, he uses the deodorant but I didnt know they had hair products.


  3. Unknown Says:

    How cool!!! Isn't it great when something unexpected, but really nice happens to us out of the blue like that? It's like the Lord's way of letting us know that He hasn't forgotten about us.


  4. catladysd Says:

    My 2 grandsons 10 and 11, use and really like the Axe deorderant and smell goods. I don't think they have used the hair care products yet.


  5. Unknown Says:

    My son at the age of 10 has decided that he needs his own shampoo and body wash. No more Loreal kids that his sister uses. This would be great for him.


  6. I would love to be entered into this contest. How cool is it, that companies are listening.

    GlamorousBeauty@ymail.com


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails