So, the question is--What would you be excited to find on the ground today? What would absolutely make your day if you could, just randomly, come across it? What would make you scream out "WOO HOO" and mean it?

This is probably my easiest post ever. I know exactly what I would want to find today. As I prepare to have a medical procedure tomorrow, I would want to find a body full of iron enriched blood. That sounds kind of morbid, huh? But it's true--I want to find 10 pints of blood.

Hmmm..but IF i DID find 10 pints of blood(the average in an adult human), just sitting on the side of the road, would I really pick it up and demand someone insert it into my body? Uhhh, definitely not. So perhaps I don't really want to find blood. Perhaps what I really want to find is--a TEACUP YORKIE!!!

Your comments--priceless!

Labels: , , , edit post
8 Responses
  1. blqlvrgrl Says:

    There are a myriad of things I would love to find..spirtual peace&joy, healing for my body, financial freedom and healing of lost family relationships. Boy, I guess I am asking alot, eh? I may not randomly find it, but I know God can do it! Have a blessed day.


  2. gee...i should be spiritual and lofty in my thoughts shouldn't I? Well.....just toss a briefcase with say the cash out on that 232 million lottery ticket on the ground (nothing larger than $100 bills) with a note inside that says "finders keepers". I'm good.

    Praying for you doll!


  3. nursetuck Says:

    hahaha singing Imma lil teapot for your yorkie.
    Like Christmas in July, I would love find a Christmas stockings full of good treats (all expense vacation, tickets to dallas game on thanksgiving, kindle etc). LOL just putting it out there. My prayers are w/you on tomorrow!


  4. I know the pile of money thing is not original, but all that feel good stuff does not come in easy packaging.

    Show me a box that has "Peace on Earth" in it, that you can just open and BOOM--you are done!

    How about that no more gruesome deaths box? (I realize we don't stay here forever, but who really wants to be blown up in little pieces or smashed by a train, or burned in a fire.) Didn't mean to go down the bad visual road, but it makes the cooler with the 10 liters of blood seem much more pleasant.


  5. Unknown Says:

    Jewel, I'll be praying that your procedure goes well tomorrow. My little teacup Yorkie died a few months ago, but I can tell you they are the sweetest dogs ever. We now have another Yorkie, but at almost 9 pounds she's a giant compared to our other baby.


  6. catladysd Says:

    i'd love to find a ticket for unlimited travel anywhere, forever! There are so many places i would love to see that i haven't as yet!


  7. Denise Schoeffner Says:

    I'd love to find a winning lottery ticket and I would take may family on a really nice vacation. As for the teacup dog obsession, get a virtual pet.


  8. lifeisfantastic embrace it Says:

    Good luck with your procedure Jewel. OK, What could I find on the sidewalk that would make me go WOO HOO - A genie that would give me 3 wishes that I could share with the whole world , PEACE, LOVE AND GOOD HEALTH forever......... Ok, beam me up Scotty cause I'm dreaming


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails