I've been notified by the SocialLuxe Lounge that TheTinyJEWELBox has been nominated for Most Inspiring Blog. SocialLuxe Lounge announces these awards at the prestigious BlogHer Conference. The awards are given to deserving female bloggers in a variety of categories.

I'm honored to even be nominated! You can vote for me by going to the link on my site. Unfortunately, some of the nominated blogs don't have the names attached, so it may take a bit of searching. Just go to "Most Inspiring" and click on those with no names attached. You can vote once a day until July 6th. The top 5 finalists will then be chosen by panel.

How cool is this!

Your comments--pricesless!

Labels: , edit post
5 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    you go girl!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats!!


  3. nursetuck Says:

    awesome, got to keep on trucking, ahha


  4. Sinfully Says:

    You Go Gurl!!!!!!!!!!I'm going right to the site and vote.


  5. Sinfully Says:

    OK for all of the FOJ, TheTinyJEWELBox is located between Beauty4Moms and Cold Antler Farm. I hope this helps....unless they change the order.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails