I have made some bad choices. Very bad choices. For the past week, with the family here, my food choices have been horrible. I've had everything from creamy dips to fried chicken to bread puddings. While they were absolutely delicious, I am going to pay for it.

DSM!! Which means--"Diet Starts Monday!!" Next week, I vow to make healthy choices(at least half of the time). I am going to be thin by the holidays. I see everyone snickering, but I REALLY mean it this time! I'm going to be slim and trim!!

I know that I always fall off the wagon early on, but laying around the pool and seeing those hard bodies have made me a changed woman. No more oreos dipped in chocolate. No more fried macaroni/cheese appetizers. No more Coldstone Creamery. Bring on the fresh fruits and veggies.

So, it's settled. DSM. Which means that for the next week, I have to have my last hurrah! Wish me luck!

Your comments--priceless!!

3 Responses
  1. The first step is admitting theres a problem and then deciding to make the change.

    I'm happy for you. Setting a weightloss goal always feels so good.

    Check out my 'Keeping It Healthy Wednesday' for some pointers. You can check my "Health and Fitness" Lables to see old ones.

    Stop by on Wednesdays for new updates.

    Keep in touch with your progress!


  2. Eh, it's summer! Go ahead, eat whatever! I have been! Haha!


  3. Forget diets. Just go with portion control. A little bad is better than a lot of bad stuff.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails