Yesterday, a close FOJ(Friend of Jewel) called me. She actually called to congratulate me on the examiner.com gig. But during the conversation, she also told me about how the wildfires burning in the Los Angeles area were threatening her childhood home.

She was very concerned, but hopeful that the home would be spared. There was a family member there watching over it. About an hour after the call, the area was evacuated. When I last spoke to her, she didn't know the status. She was still hopeful, as was I.

Fire is so devastating. It turns everything in it's path to ash. She has a lifetime of memories in that home. I would hate for it to end terribly. Please pray for her.

Your comments--priceless!!


I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Sinfully Says:

    Consider it done...Amen


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails