FOJ Tami recently talked to me about her vision board. She said she is on her 4th one! I had no idea what a vision board is/was. She explained it.

It's a visual roadmap for your goals. It's like a bucket list in pictures. Things you want to do, places you want to go, folks you want to meet. You get pictures and put them on a bulletin board. Some people even put large, colored checks or X's on the picture once the task is accomplished.

I kind of like this idea and I have the perfect place to hang it--right over my desk at home. That way, I can look at it everyday and when I'm torn with a decision, the vision board will probably help me determine what I should do, based on my goals. I think that after Beach Week is over, I will get started on it. Couldn't hurt, right?

Do any of you have vision boards? Does it work? If you don't have a vision board, how do you keep track of your goals and your progress towards them?

Your comments--priceless!!



4 Responses
  1. I have one. It hangs above my laptop and until this post I haven't looked at it in awhile.

    Since I've made it, I've noticed I've made some steps at being successful and need to finish it up.

    Thanks for the reminder and I think you should do one.

    Enjoy your vacation.


  2. I've heard of these! I know Kathy Griffin's assistant has one! And they ended up getting something off their board accomplished lol


  3. dellgirl Says:

    Ummm, I don't have a vision board per se. I have my goals and plans written in a tablet/binder. It follows me as I speedily zip from room to room so I can make notes in it as they come to me. I haven't looked at the goals section for a while, thanks for reminding me. I'll re-visit it by Wednesday.

    Let us know how it goes after you do yours, I might try it then.

    Have a good week.


  4. lifeisfantaztic embrace it Says:

    I have my goals written down, however my daughter (32) has a vision board that is very discriptive and I think it is a good idea. She has pictures of countries she wants to visit in her lifetime and she has photo imagines of herself in these places. She has pictures of where she wants to be in 10 years in her career and she shows herself dressed and suited for the part... I like the idea of the vision board ... However, I'm not computer savvy as my daughter .... but I can do some great clip art.....


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails