First off, let me say thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, calls and emails. NOTHING in the world compares with the love of family and friends. I am out of the hospital and back at home.

A hospital stay is never a good thing, I have to say that Memorial Hospital Miramar and it's employees made my stay as awesome an experience as possible.

From the moment that I walked into the door, every single employee that I encountered went out of their way to be helpful. The ER was full, so I ended up on a stretcher in the hallway, but EVERY employee that passed me, whether it was a nurse, doctor, office worker, or security guard stopped and asked if they could get me anything or if I needed anything. When it was finally determined that I could eat, they bought me a tray of food, as well as one for my husband. When the shift ended, everyone that had had contact with me came and wished me well, before leaving for the night.

Once I got into my room, my nurses were helpful and pleasant and just joys to have around. (Of course, that doesn't mean they didn't worry me all night.) I felt like I was being taken care of by friends. Each room in the hospital is a private suite, with both a sofabed and a reclining chair. They encourage family to stay with the patient. Also, there are no visiting hours. Family can come anytime they like. The bathroom was spa quality, with a full size shower, including a built in seat and a handheld showerhead. And did I mention, free wifi??? It is a beautiful facility and I couldn't have asked for more caring professionals.

When you are already in bad health, such treatment goes a long way in helping one to recover. Kudos to everyone at Memorial Hospital Miramar--Yall ROCK!!

Your comments--priceless!!

6 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    i'm ready to check in :) sounds like a resort instead of a hospital!


  2. I'm so delighted......delighted you're better, you're home, you were treated so well, your accommodations were great and that your husband was there with you and for you. I salute him! And I love you. Love you my Crumpet. Be Well and God Bless.



  3. MR MAJORZ Says:

    U BETTER TAKE BETTER CARE OF YA HEALTH .... OR ELSE IMMA HAVE TO COME DOWN THERE .. BUT ITS REFRESHING U GOT SUCH GOOD CARE IN A HOSPITAL ... MANY GET SUCH BAD RAPS


  4. Ugmolicious Says:

    Welcome back home Jewelsy. I'm sorry to hear that you were not well......but happy to hear that you are recovering.

    God Bless!!


  5. nurseutuck Says:

    Being in the hospital is not some place we want to spend a lot of time doing. That place looked so nice tho. I'm so glad your got good competent care and was ablle to get home safely.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails