Supposedly, April showers bring May flowers. April was a doozy for me. The world tried to come crashing down on me, the Enemy thought he could defeat me--yet here I stand!

Today, I'm ready for whatever life has to offer. I will see blessings in every cirumstance. I will be happy and energetic while I'm doing it. I accept that everything will not go according to my plan. I will be a positive influence on every living thing in my path today. I will repel everything toxic. I am a verb! Amen.

Your comments--priceless!!
2 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    Yeah to positive thinking! Not to say i never wallow in self pity or despair, but i usually try to find something good in everything to focus on.

    Our days are numbered and rather dwell on what is wrong or what i do not have i try to count my blessings for all i have in this life.



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails