There are few things more exciting to me than networking with successful women. Something about being a woman while also doing it big, is inspiring to me. Believe it or not, I have connected with many through Twitter. I have made friends that I wouldn't have any other way. They are available for guidance, mentorship, bouncing new ideas off of, and just idle chat.

So, in honor of Follow Friday, where you recommend folks that you've found helpful on twitter, I'd like to recommend these wonderful chicks--

@frugalista, @erinpatrick, @stacijshelton, @superhussy, @paula_deen, @adrigonzo, @msteenamarie, @smball804, @calinative, @nicoleprexec, @bherrera, @thejstandard, @pamperry, @resoucefulmom, @teaandthee@gina2011, @nicolelewis

Please share with me some of the great folks that you've found on Twitter. I'm always glad to expand the circle!!

Your comments, priceless!!

5 Responses
  1. Bren Says:

    1st of all, thanks for the love! 2nd and probably more important, where do i get THAT darn bag the model is wearing! Oh em gee!!!!


  2. Erin Says:

    Thank you so much for your kind words. You are an encourager and an uplifter. Keep on doing what you do so well!
    ~Erin


  3. Unknown Says:

    I have so glad that our paths have crossed. I so enjoy our times spent talking to you my sister!


  4. catladysd Says:

    I am still a neophyte on twitter! When i grow up i want to be like you jewel!


  5. Wow thank you!

    (so glad I'm not a boy like you first suspected!)

    Happy Friday and here's to strong, smart, caring, brilliant, beautiful women!

    Adrienne


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails