Over the weekend, one of my neighbors came over to tell me that he had "some trouble" at his house. When I asked what kind of trouble, he replied that "a little girl ghost" had been visiting him and his wife. Whoa!!!

He said that she was nice and she had told them her name. She said that she once lived in their home and planned on staying. WHOA!!!

The oddest part about it is that he was dead serious. I wasn't sure what to say, except to wish him luck on it all working out for them. My faith doesn't allow me to fear such things. In fact, I believe that--

The light of God surrounds me.
The love of God enfolds me.
The power of God protects me.
The presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is. Amen

Your comments--priceless!!
4 Responses
  1. c Says:

    I live in a house with at least 3 ghosts. A child or children who play with the little grandchildrens toys the ones that talk or sing or play music. all by themselves when the kids are in bed. A man i think who smokes, u can smell the cigarette smoke and no living person smokes in my house. and a woman that i can smell her perfume sometimes and who opens drawers in the kitchen. Now you may think i'm nuts but truly i am not. I am not afraid though they seem friendly enough, and i have an open mind.


  2. Wendy Says:

    I am happy to say I have none of these experiences! :) And I'd like to keep it that way. LOL.


  3. lifeisfantaztic embrace it Says:

    Call the "ghostbusters" cause I don't believe in "Ghost".

    I'm standing with Jewel on this one,

    The light of God surrounds me.
    The love of God enfolds me.
    The power of God protects me.
    The presence of God watches over me.
    Wherever I am, God is. Amen

    Heck, I ain't 'fraid of no GHOST

    BOO!!!!


  4. LUVA Says:

    I bet he won't have to worry about no one violating him or his in the home. I think I'll sing with Jewelz,

    All night
    All day
    Angels watching over me my Lord
    All night
    All day
    Angels watching over me.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails