Last week, longtime FOJ Emmanuel, sent me a note about EventChaser (part of the Razorgator family), saying he thought that it was something that I might be interested in. I checked it out and was invited to become an Official EventChaser. It seems like a pretty cool setup.

In exchange for blogging about the venue and the event, along with providing pictures, they will provide me tickets for plays, sporting events (including MLB tickets), concerts, etc. I'm excited about it. My first EventChaser experience is coming up next week. I won't reveal much, the post will appear next Saturday.

If you have a blog, you might want to check it out. It was a very simple process to get started. I can't wait to get to ______ next week to see______. hehehehehe

Your comments--priceless!!
2 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    well i sure hope you have a good time at _____________ can't wait to hear you tell us about it!


  2. Girllllll........stop it! You know you have us all excited and clicking on that link. I'm all fired up and ready to go. Where're we going??? :::chasing you::::
    Don't act like I didn't start writing in my blog...lol. http://thekatspurr.blogspot.com/
    Hit Me !


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails