Archie, who has always been afraid of commitment, finally got off the pot and proposed to one of his two girlfriends. Who did he choose?

Was it homechick Betty Cooper? Betty is the wholesome, girl next door type. Her competition is the rich vixen, Veronica Lodge. Since 1941, Archie has been unable to choose and the love triangle has played out.

Archie, perhaps persuaded by our dwindling economy, chose to marry Veronica. Though I certainly hope for a long, happy marriage for them, I can't help but wonder how long it will be before Veronica realizes that it wasn't her but her money that swayed him. And what of poor Betty--will she end up with Jughead??

Your comments--priceless!


5 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    I have lost all respect for archie! hmphf! I was pulling for betty. my sister says not to worry something will change and he will end up with betty. I vote for that scenario!


  2. Unknown Says:

    I use to love Archie comicbooks, but I haven't read one in ages. I had no idea that ol' Archie had settled down. With Veronica no less! Poor Betty...


  3. lifeisfantaztic embrace it Says:

    I always knew Archie was after something with Veronica... so now we know it's her money.... Oh well, I guess Archie always looked up to Richie Rich and now he thinks he'll be on the same level -(lol)
    And as for Betty - she should have moved on long time ago - why wait on a man that doesn't want you, always playing games with Veronica and her... right about now Jughead should count himself a lucky man.... but knowing Betty she's probably running after "Reggie" another man that didn't want her. (lol)


  4. LUVA Says:

    Archie will end up getting divorced because Veronica will decide this married life "Ain't for me"; she'll start her own reality show. Thank God Archie didn't have any kids by her. He'll end up going back to Betty as she always knew he would. (she's still waiting for him yanno) Hahaha!


  5. cmiles Says:

    This is so funny, hahahaha!!!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails