I was asked, "What is the most important lesson that you've learned recently?" That is an easy one. It's the lesson of Trust and it's two-fold.

First, I have to trust God. That's the only basket in which to put all of my eggs. He's the one who strengthens me and will provide all of my needs.

The second lesson is that just because someone trusts me, doesn't mean that they are trustworthy themselves. Granny used to say, "Everyone doesn't mean you well." Those are wonderful words to live by. That certainly doesn't mean that you shouldn't do good will. It just means that we are all human--we make mistakes and we fail. There is only One without failure, which brings us back to the first lesson.

Your comments--priceless!!
Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Trust, faith, karma, etc. all work on a similar rule for me. You will always get the amount that you should, but it will almost never come back to you the way you expect.

    They are not equally distributed. Maybe to balance out what you were going to receive, there is a combination of additions AND subtractions. That's where the shady friends, bad people and below average days come into our lives.


  2. catladysd Says:

    I always give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they are trustworthy unless they prove me wrong. I do not want to go thru life doubting everyone's sincerity i would rather suffer the loss of belief in someone's trustworthiness than to not trust anyone from the get-go.
    I put all things in God's hands, it has worked for me so far.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails