So, as if I'm not sometimes overwhelmed with TheTinyJEWELBox, I've launched a new website--THINGS in PINK! This is a product oriented blog that will feature all things pink. It came about because there are so few sites on the web that feature products in my favorite color. I decided to become that place!

I invite you to check it out, sign up for the email, and follow along. With so much on my plate right now, I hope to post a couple times a week. Besides this introductory post, there will be very little interaction between TheTinyJEWELBox and THINGS in PINK. You will, however, be able to link between both on the blog roll on the right. Let me know what you think!

Your comments--priceless!
3 Responses
  1. nursetuck Says:

    Best wishes are your new adventure. You have enough energy to share!


  2. catladysd Says:

    You truly amaze me with all you do! by the way my favorite pink thing is my granddaughter d'nae dressed up in one of her princess dress up dresses!


  3. lifeisfantastic embrace it Says:

    My best to you, to blog is a full time job within itself - Good Luck with Things in Pink - I'm sure I will come to enjoy Things in Pink as much as I enjoy TinyJewelBox. My favorite thing in Pink is my finger/toe nails. May God Bless you in all you do. Peace


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails