Today marks the end of the first 6 weeks of the new year. How have you been doing on your resolutions and affirmations? I'm right on target--I've been making a lot of moves behind the scenes. The next 6 weeks, however, should bring many of the changes into public view.

TheTinyJEWELBox will be going through a transition as well. I started 6 weeks ago, with the expectation that I would write and a few folks would read. This has blossomed into so much more. I'm thrilled about the direction it has taken and I know you will be as well. One of the most exciting changes for the blog will take place in the next few weeks. There will be an entirely new look with many new features. I hope you like it!

Secondly, TheTinyJEWELBox will be taking a few road trips this year--the first scheduled to Chicago in June, with Las Vegas on the schedule for later this year. Stay tuned for more details on that...

Finally, this is a season of change for me and my family. While the United States is going through a tough time, I must say that I'm more than optimistic about personal growth this --year. I hope the same for you--which brings me back to the original question--how are you doing on your 2009 Proclamations and Resolutions? Are you on schedule? How can I help?

Your comments--priceless!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I didn't really make any concrete resolutions this year. I am trying to eat healthier, more fruit, less fast food that sort of thing. i am also planning some trips, i havent felt comfortable going anywhere too far because of mom, but i can at least research and plan different places and things to do there.

    i'm also going back and reading some classics that i read as a young woman and enjoying my different perspective now. i have reread To kill a mockingbird and the picture of dorian grey so far.

    Looking forward to future blogs jewel and curious about your changes!


  2. Sinfully Says:

    My resolution of incorporating more 'green' into my life is still on track. I have all but eliminated non-green cleaning and laundry products from my home. It's been a challenge and at times an inconvenience (returning home to get the reusable bags for grocery shopping), but I'm making it work. my next step...investing in green/socially responsible companies.


  3. LUVA Says:

    I didn't make any either. Making resolutions is like making a covenant it must be kept. I'm glad you're going places Jewel!!!!! God is Good!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails