Last month, the good folks at Disney Interactive Studios invited me to bring my kids to preview their new holiday lineup of video games. The event was last week. It was exclusively for bloggers and I had a ball. It was completely FABULOUS! They know how to throw a party!

First of all, they had it at one of the most hip hotels in Miami--the newly opened and ultra swanky Epic. Then they had a nice buffet filled with stuff for kids, but they also had things for the grownups. In fact, there was so much that part of the buffet had to be set up on the outside of the room.

There we met Stephanie and Angie from Axis, the agency that put it all together. The room was full of big screens where we could play the games. It also had hip white leather furniture. Talk about fun! My favorites were the not yet released Princess and the Frog game that will come in both Wii and DS format, and the karaoke-ish Disney Sing It Pop Hits, which is available in Playstation 2/3 and Wii. Kendall absolutely loved newest installation of the popular battle game-Spectrobes, called Spectrobes Origins.

The also had new FOJs Mark Orgel and Sunny Ing onsite from Disney Interactive Studios to give us the skinny on all the new games, including how to play. They even sent us home with a gift bag of Wii games and other Disney goodies. We've been playing them at home. I would highly recommend their offerings this holiday season for good wholesome fun that the entire family can enjoy. I can't wait for their next event. Here are some pics. Please email me if you need more info about the games!




Your comments--priceless!!


I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Sinfully Says:

    I want to be like you when I grow up. Looks like it was an amazing day.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails