Yep, it's my birthday. The big 4-6!!! Boy, do I feel the love! I've gotten a ton of birthday wishes and I've also gotten a few fabulous gifts--so far, I've gotten my Flip video camera, a pair of Ed Hardy sneakers(pics to come), and I even got myself a gift. I got the first season of True Blood so that FOJ Lisa and FOJ Jan can stop being MEAN GIRLS. I plan to celebrate at Bahama Breeze tonight, so stand by for video tomorrow.

I have the most wonderful family, friends, and readers. I love you all and appreciate everything that you've bought to me life!

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
10 Responses
  1. Caramel Diva Says:

    Happy Birthday and many more!!!


  2. Sinfully Says:

    Happy Birthday Jewel!!!Have a great day and year.



  3. Starfiire58 Says:

    Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay Crumpie! ENJOY!!! Glad you got the things you wanted! I can't wait to see the photos! You are not just getting older, you are getting better!


  4. nursetuck Says:

    I'M SO GLAD UR HAVING A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY..UT OH @ YOU GETTING TRUE BLOOD HOOKED..I WISH THE FINALE WAS 2 HRS!


  5. blqlvrgrl Says:

    Happy blessed birthday to a wonderful lady. I hope you have a grrrrrrrrrrreat b-day!



  6. Unknown Says:

    Happy Birthday Sister. Sounds like it has been a good one.


  7. catladysd Says:

    happy belated birthday Jewel. My grandson shares your day with you! Hope you had a wonderful day and wishing the best of the year to come for you.


  8. Thkchk Says:

    Awww I didn't log on so I missed your birthday. Happy Belated birthday!!!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails