So, I have just over a week until my birthday (9/13) and I found the gift that I want. Being the gadget freak that I am, I think I want a Flip video camera.

Have you seen these babies??? I've checked them out thoroughly and to quote Will Smith, "I have GOT to get me one of these!!"

But, of course, I need to make a decision--looks or logistics? You see, the Flip comes in this cute pink, but not in HD. The HD version only comes in black or white. Either way, you all will reap the benefits, as I'm sure my blog will have many videos to go with the posts. Decisions, decisions....

Anyhow, I'm going to let you guys decide. Should I get the "cutesy" one? Or the one with more features...

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
6 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    Go with the pink! As a member of the technology challenged too many features just confuses me and yanno pink is your color!


  2. Amy B. Says:

    Have you seen all the custom ones? There are hundreds of choices! I have a cute polka dot HD one. You will never regret buying one, whichever you choose!


  3. I have an iflip and it's pretty cool!


  4. dellgirl Says:

    I vote cutsey, you will look so cute with it! And, can still probably do everything you want to. Pink, pink, pink!!!


  5. Silver Says:

    I love my pink one - and never have to worry about my husband borrowing and not returning it!


  6. You can get HD and Pink if you switch brands. I have no dog in this fight, but here are some options.

    Sanyo Xacti

    OR

    Kodak ZX1

    Enjoy your Birthday!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails