This weekend, my Mom and I will be putting my Grandmother into a nursing home. It is time. This is the sunset of her life.

Recently, I've been wondering about my own sunset and my own mortality. What will I leave the world? What will I leave my family? Who was I while I was here?

Sobering, aint it? I can only say that I have plenty left to do and the sand in the hourglass seems to be running more quickly than ever.

Do you ever think about your legacy to the world? If you left today, would it be what you desire? My answer is a definite NO. I best get to work.

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
2 Responses
  1. MOMSWEB Says:

    Yes, I think of my legacy often and I believe I'm working on it daily as I live my life to the fullest.


  2. catladysd Says:

    I hope my legacy will be that i was good hearted.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails