While watching Dr Phil this morning, I realized something about myself. I have an addictive personality, at least according to him.

I find things and become obsessed about them. It generally passes when I find a new obsession. I think it's harmless since it has been things like BeJeweled2, Twitter, raspberry lemonade water ice, and french fries from McDonald's. At least it's not cigarettes or crack, huh?

Are you a fellow addict? What kinds of things do you obsess about?'

Your comments--priceless!!


I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
4 Responses
  1. I find myself to be the same way.

    When I find something I like to eat, I can eat it everyday.

    When I find something I like to do, i want to do it all the time.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I was addicted to Jewel Quest. I have not put it on my new computer because I can play it for hours and not get things done. The Jungle Jewels game on facebook is also a temptation for me.


  3. dellgirl Says:

    I used to be addicted to BeJeweled, had to un-install it so I could stop playing it. I moved on to Spider Solitaire, Love That Game!

    Nice post.


  4. MOMSWEB Says:

    Food! I need to go to OA - Overeaters anonymous.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails