So, tomorrow is November 1st. That can only mean one thing--the holiday season is upon us! In less than a month, there will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas will follow up shortly after.

Last year, I had Thanksgiving at home, but then went to visit my parents for Christmas. I don't have anything planned yet for the holidays and the calendar seems to be rushing me.

What are your plans for the holidays? Will there be huge family gatherings? Or quiet days at home? Is the dwindling economy a factor? Will the turkey be smaller, the gifts fewer? Tell me about it...

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
1 Response
  1. catladysd Says:

    I've felt a baking marathon coming on, guess the approaching holidays must be why. I love the holidays and all the chaos and trimmings and excitement. I love making all my traditional candies and cookies and cakes and pies, I love cooking the big traditional thanksgiving and christmas dinners. I miss having all my family around to share it, but am blessed to have one daughter and her children nearby. I've already started my holiday shopping too. Since my christmas present to myself last year was a hugely expensive new pump for my well, i am going even more out for myself this year to replace the homemade septic tank i was lucky enough to discover a couple of weeks ago. Maybe one of these christmases i will be able to get something glamorous for myself!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails