Today, the iPod turns 8 years old. Seems like we've had them forever, huh? That first iPod didn't have a lot of features--just portable music. Now iPods have video cameras, photos, movies, applications, etc.

I resisted the temptation, and only in the last few years did I get an iPod. But I certainly do love it. It usually stays in the the car, but I'll take it out if I'm traveling.

Do you have one? When did you get it? Has it changed your life? How?

Your comments--priceless!!


I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , , , edit post
4 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    i have never had an ipod and probably would never buy one for myself. I like simple things too many features and i don't have the patience to sit and read the whole manual. Or maybe i'm just a bit intimidated by thing smaller than a wallet that are smarter than i am!


  2. I got my first ipod years ago. It's really starting to show it's age. It's the old school style for the shuffle. I'd like to upgrade but I just dont see the point since nothing is wrong with the one I have.


  3. Sinfully Says:

    My iPod is the best thing since sliced bread. I have two...one for the office and the other for home/travel. Life before the ipod consisted of tons and tons and tons of Cds. Anyone need a CD/coaster???


  4. Itiel Says:

    Yes, have the prehistoric (lol) and the new one (Touch). I got the first one when it was introduced years ago. Love it...still use it when working out on mountain bike. It still has its place. ;O) We are a MAC/Apple family.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails