Sometimes, I don't make good decisions. I would even venture to say that a LOT of times, I don't make good decisions. Luckily, I have a husband that always sees things in an objective light, and is usually able to show me, without being condescending, the error of my ways.

Who helps you when you go way too far overboard? How do they reel you in? Do you fight them all the way?

Tell me about it. Be frank--you're among friends!

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Erin Says:

    Aghhh, Jewel, my husband is so wise and I fight him all the way just because of pride. Sometimes I am a stubborn fool! ~Erin


  2. Amy B. Says:

    My mom is my reeler. Sometimes she's gentle, sometimes she's harsh. Sometimes I act like I'm not listening. But I always know she's right!


  3. Unknown Says:

    Jewel, what a great interview! And how cool that you've mastered video blogging. I'm scared of you, Ms. Technology. :-)


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails