Now, of course I have an opinion. My opinion is that someone should be punished. I mean, really? Seriously? The whole country watched your child floating over Colorado for 2 hours in a giant Jiffy Pop package and he was at home the whole time?

There are some loose ends though. Why did you build this contraption? Why would you let your children near it? Why did your son, just purely by coincidence, decide to film the "accidental" takeoff? And my main question--How do you all support yourselves and your penchant for building giant Jiffy Pop thingies??

As I stated yesterday, the yearn for celebrity-ism is not pretty. Obviously these parents don't read my blog.

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
1 Response
  1. catladysd Says:

    Do you get the feeling that although dad has taken acting classes, he's not such a great actor. Sure seemed kinda overdone to me!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails