I found a new obsession, Rita's Raspberry Lemonade Water Ice. I've had it about 5 times in the last 2 weeks. That's how my obsessions work. I find something. I overdo it. I don't like it anymore. Why is that?

Why can't I find something new, enjoy it a while, keep enjoying it and keep having it as a favorite? I'm so irritated with myself. Every waking moment, including those spent walking, is focused on my next cup of water ice. How do I stop the madness?

Your comments--priceless!!



I post daily. So that you don't miss any of my randomness, you might want to subscribe by email.
Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. catladysd Says:

    Find yourself an In and Out it will cure your water ice obsession. However, you know how addicting In and Out is!!!!!!


  2. Sinfully Says:

    I love Rita's smores with coffee custard. Personally, I think it's laced with a lil crack to keep you coming back for more.


  3. Thkchk Says:

    I don't know how to stop the madness but THOSE look delicious!!

    LOL- I get that way about stuff too. One week it was muffins. Had me blogging about muffins and googling muffins, cooking and eating muffins.

    Last week it was Terra Red Bliss® Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Balsamic Vinegar Potato Chips-- I was hooked. I went to purchase another bag and the shelf was empty. I was both sad and happy.

    Happy because I wouldn't be knocking off a bag and sad because I wouldn't be knocking off a bag LOL


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails