I've never seen the movie, "The Bucket List," but I do understand the concept of having a bucket list. It's a list of things that you would like to do/go before you "kick the bucket."

I've never had this kind of list. Of course, during wishful thinking sessions, things would pop into mind, but I never took a step farther, and composed the actual list.

But now, realizing that it's very likely that I'm more than halfway finished the race, a bucket list is quite appealing. I plan to start working on it, first mentally, and then with an actual list.

Is this strange? Do you have one of these bucket lists? Do you measure your life against it periodically?

Your comments--priceless!
Labels: , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I have a bucket list and have actually done some of the things on it, since its inception!

    I'm still prioritizing my ife and often still put family and friends before myself, but i'm getting better. Hopefully i will accomplish many of the things on the list. Some are expensive trips and others inexpensive like going back and reading classic books that i either never read or read when i was young and had a different perspective on life.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails