For the last few days, the families of the 3 missing boaters have been in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine a more difficult circumstance to go through--a loved one missing and presumed dead.

I saw the father of one of the missing. He spoke so eloquently to reporters about his son and his resolve to find him. My heart broke for him and for all of the other family members. I can only hope that I could be so composed and courageous if I were in his place.

I've always told my children that if they were ever missing, that I would NEVER stop looking for them. I pray for comfort for these loved ones.

Your thoughts--priceless!
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. TwoFishFive Says:

    I've thought about this as well. I can't imagine the anguish felt by their loved ones. I am praying for their comfort.


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails