In honor of my Twitterfriend, Tony Hsieh, and his appearance on last night's Celebrity Apprentice, I am giving away a $25 gift card for Zappos.com. This is one of my absolute favorite sites. If you haven't already, check them out! Read the rules carefully--

1. Leave a comment on THIS post between today and next Saturday (March 14th). Contest winner will be announced on Sunday, March 15th. If you do not leave a comment on this post, you will not be entered into the drawing.

For other chances--

2. If you have a blog, blog about this contest, including a link to this post. Leave another comment on THIS post that links back to your blog.

3. If you do not have a blog, email at least 4 friends about this contest, including a link to this post. Please copy thetinyjewelbox at gmail dot com on your email.

4. Link to this post on Twitter or Facebook. Leave an additional comment on THIS post that includes your tweet or Facebook posting.

5. Sign up to receive my blog via email. Once you sign up, you will get a verification email. If you do not verify, you will not get the additional chance. If you are already an email subscriber, you will automatically get an additional chance.

A random number generator will be used to determine the winner. Good luck!




Labels: edit post
17 Responses

  1. Sinfully Says:

    FYI...Zappos has an awesome collection of shoes for big-footed women folk. I love them!!!


  2. LUVA Says:

    I love Zappos, only place I can get my Dr. Martin shoes for my itty bitty feet. Maybe the random meter will pick me me me me me!!!!!!


  3. Deanna Says:

    I love Zappos and I could definitely use a new pair of shoes!


  4. Marc Lowery Says:

    I wear a size 15 shoe and Zappos always has my size in stock!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    ok ok lemme try this again.. I like Zappos a lot. Especially when the upgrade shipping for free!. A few weeks ago I ordered on a Friday and had my shoes by that Monday..umm err now I know what happened to my original post...zzzzz I'm on the move, here I come winner generator


  6. DEBIJOT Says:

    Love Zappos. Great prize. Thanks.



  7. Anonymous Says:

    I love Zappos too! I have a daughter who at age 15 wears a size 12 shoe (she's 5'8" and apparently still growing). So, I am always looking for places to find affordable but cute shoes for her, after all a teenage girl needs cute shoes! Now, let's see...I've posted, and I've posted to facebook...do I need to roll some dice and shake a monkey foot, burn some sage and whatnot? Or will that do? LOL


  8. Unknown Says:

    I could always use a new pair of shoes. It was a great show on Monday.


  9. Unknown Says:

    I tweeted about this giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/teaandthee


  10. Never shopped Zappos before - now would be a good chance!


  11. Just tweeted it:

    Mom2TwoVikings Win Zappos.com $25 gift certificate. http://tinyurl.com/cgnanu half a minute ago from web


  12. Zaankali Says:

    Please count me in. That would be great.
    Smiles!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    dang u sure know how to get folks excited..........zappos is my place! lol


  14. Charissa Says:

    New shoes make my day! Thanks for the giveaway!


  15. Unknown Says:

    I'm always shopping for new shoes and I LOVE ZAPPOS! Thanks for the giveaway! =)


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails