I've had a rough couple weeks. There's been quite a bit going on in my personal life. So, my agenda for the weekend are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I don't plan to do anything more strenuous than watch films and eat snacks.

Right now, I plan to see Slumdog Millionaire and The Reader at the theatre and also The Secret Lives of Bees and Wall E on video. If any of you have other suggestions, let me know.

And thanks for your kind words and prayers. Also, there are only FIVE folks entered into the Zappos drawing, so your chances are excellent to win. Go back to Monday's post and enter a comment. Good Luck!

Your comments--priceless!
8 Responses
  1. LUVA Says:

    I definitely hear you on that Jewel. it's been a rough couple of weeks for me too. You know all of you are always in my prayers. Relax, oh yeah check out "Quarantined" I watched that last week and it was pretty good.

    Love ya!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Great movie choices...I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire, but I've seen the others and enjoyed all of them. Well...Wall E I didn't care for, it was boring to me...but hey, that's just me!
    Enjoy your weekend of lounging, Sista-in-a-Suit! You deserve it!


  3. Sinfully Says:

    Season 2 of The Wire is on FIOS On Demand. That's my Saturday line up....that and the laundry. Have a Happy Couch Potato Weekend!!!!


  4. TwoFishFive Says:

    Rest and relax...you deserve it!


  5. Unknown Says:

    I hope you enjoy the movies and have a great weekend.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    break out the popcorn and pepsi! sounds like a good way to spend a weekend that is supposed to be rainy.


  7. cmiles Says:

    sounds like a wonderful weekend, sometimes you just gotta relax.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    HMM. NOW I'M THINKING I MUST BE COMMENT CHALLENGED..HERE LETS TRY AGO..I STARTED MY WEEKEND VEG STATE WATCHING SLUMDOG LAST NITE (IT WAS CUTE). SAW THE READER LAST WEEKKEND, ITS SLOW&LONG SOME GOOD SPOTS I KEPT WAITING FOR THE AWARD WINNING LINE...I'M GOING TO CONTINUE ON MY SLOUCH JOURNEY NAPPING AND WATCHING MOVIES ALL WEEKEND. MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU..PRAYER WORKS!


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails